Good customer service is crucial to success in business; there’s nothing high-tech about helping customers obtain exactly what these people need. But technological innovation can make the process easier and more efficient.
For the majority of small businesses, investing in information technology (IT) will pay dividends within more ways compared to one. Not merely could technology help businesses establish a corporate identity and lower the cost of doing business, that can also help level the enjoying field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, set up in 2004, respects smaller businesses that transfuse the spirit of innovation and utilize IT to further improve the customer experience.
Think big, win big
The winner will receive $30, 000 in technology and specialist services from Dell; a Day with Dell program together with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, to share best enterprise practices; a lifetime account to NFIB; in addition to other prizes. 9 other companies may receive a Dell Latitude notebook and a one-year account to NFIB. The orthodontists for the 06\ award are:
• AMAD Logistics, an international freight forwarder and logistics organization.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate legitimate spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which supplies customized errand-running in addition to concierge services being an employee benefit in addition to customer relationship improvement to health treatment, hospitality, residential house and corporate businesses.
• Harrison’s Roof Truss, L. T. Mécanique générale , a maker of engineered wood roof and flooring trusses.
• Tiny Technology Services Incorporation., which develops in addition to manufactures electronic goods.
• National Relationship of System Managers Inc., provides a 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which clients can trail service calls in addition to on-site parts safe-keeping.
• Ntelicor L. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing requirementws firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a team of strategists and investment lenders who provide study and analytical solutions.
• Sew Exactly what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer and custom sewing service.
• TRS Experts Inc., a a comprehensive engineering and building management firm.