If men can rule the world, why can’t they stop wearing ties?
How smart is it to start the day by tying a rope around your neck? – Linda Ellerbee
The tie was born as a piece of material that the Roman emperors wore around their necks for reasons of hygiene or climatic climate and was considered a symbol of elegance and refinement. It pleasantly expresses the user’s personality and has become a tool in social relationships.
Today, to the question: what is the most important clothing accessory for a man in addition to shirts and pants that shows his professional image? I’m sure your answer would be a tie. In this professional world, your success depends on your field, your way of communicating, your way of behaving and especially your style of dress speaks volumes about your personality. Even when attending official meetings, parties, or going out for an interview, a tie is a must.
So if you are a beginner and don’t know much about how to tie a tie around your neck, just follow these steps:
1. First stand in front of a mirror and then wrap the tie that hangs loosely around your neck under your shirt collar.
2. You have two tie ends, one is the wide end and the other is the narrow end. Now you need to cross the wide end over the narrow one.
3. Next, place the wide end under the narrow end.
4. Bring the wide end of the tie back to the narrow end.
5. Next, grab the wide end of the tie and thread it through the back of the formed bow.
6. Now hold the front of the knot loosely with the help of your index finger and pass the wide end down through the loop.
7. Then remove your finger and tighten the knot. To do this, hold the end tight with your hand and draw the knot up to the neck.